STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Choosing MCU for motor driving

I should choose a microprocessorcontroller (to be implemented on a pcb in the future) to control a 3-phase brushless motor using field oriented control.There are really a lot of MCU models, so I would like a guide/advice that shows how to choose it a...

luke514 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem calculating CRC32 with DMA (STM32U585)

Hello,perhaps someone here has an idea what's going wrong:I wrote a small program with cube ide to calculate a crc32 (standard polynom 0x4c11db7). It took me some time, but now I get the same result when using HAL_CRC_generate and 'manually' feeding ...

GunterH by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

VDDA reading

I have a problem regarding VDDA on my hardware piece, that has an STM32U535RET6 chipset. According to the documentation, this exact chipset, does not have an internal reference buffer, so I'm stuck to using the VDDA/VREFINT as they are for my ADC1-IN...

Zer0_0-1727336937664.png
Zer0 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Creating non-eraseble Flash Memory Space

Hello, i am using STM32H723 Microcontroller. I need to create a region in the memory(preferably whole sector 7) that is not erasable during debugging process. To do this i made the following changes in the linker script:MEMORY { ITCMRAM (xrw) : ...

STM32U575 Watchdog Mechanism

Hi We want to use STM32U575 Watchdog Mechanism in our operational FW, but have the following concerns:1. Can MCU ST Bootloader kick the WD in general, and especially duringca FW update, when it is busy writing/reading to flash the new FW to update or...

RLanz.2 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32G4 and Timer channel 5&6

Currently i am writing my own MCAL drivers for G4 MCU's and i dont understand interrupts for timer channels 5&6. Lets assume Timer 1 where you can check interrupt status of CC of channels 5&6 in TIMx_SR on bits 16&17. But there is no mention about ac...

Eiffel by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32G0B1RCT6 USB_DRD_FS Doubt

hi,Using STM32G0B0CET6USB_DRD_FS---Host_Only_FS,USB_HOST---Mass Storage Host Class,FATFS---USB DiskUSB Interrupt---Enable. My requirement: i just want to create  and write the file to usb_host.c and whenever i pluged the usb, the file automatically c...

Screenshot 2024-09-26 145107.png

STM32 with small flash + HAL + DEBUG + no Optimization...

... leads to "funny" results:STM32L011 with 16 kB of flash, HAL inits and LED toggle in main, DEBUG, no optimization:93% of flash usedI had not expected it to be that bad! Okay, I will probably not use too much HAL, will use Release version with opti...

STM32L011_HAL_DEBUG_noOpt.png
LCE by Principal
  • 24 replies
  • 9 kudos
Labels