STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 UART only working with debugger

Hi,I am working with STM32g491re custom board. With UART communication our STM32 and other MCU communicating.After flashing the firmware with debugger both boards are communicating properly but once power off & on If other board sends the data stm32 ...

Could UART function on lines with 10nF capacitance?

I am using all of the pins of a STM32L471RE in a design.In manufacturing, there is the need to communicate with the MCU over UART (during Functional Testing (FCT)). The problem is that all the pins are taken, so there are no free UART ports available...

uart_setup.png
oscarw by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

FDCAN wakeup from stop mode in STM32H733

Hi,I'm trying to wakeup the mcu from data coming in FDCAN1 to FDCAN3. Is it possible?I know that with UART I can use this function : HAL_UARTEx_EnableStopMode().Is there a similar function to do the same thing?If i can't is it possible to make 2 pins...

BOOT0 pin and BOOT bits

I am using an STM32 G474RE NUCLEO board. Is it necessary for me to configure the BOOT0 pin and the BOOT bits in the FLASH_OPTR register if I am going to program the chip using the SWDIO and SWCLK pins with an ST-LINK V2?

tomm5771 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problems with Comparator/DAC on STM32G473

Hi,I've been struggling with using the STM32G473's internal comparator and DAC for a few days now.ComparatorI use the internal COMP1. For the negative Input I selected the DAC3-CH1 and for the positive input I selected the Pin PA1. PA1 is configured ...

Moritz1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debug Connection Lost if NJTRST Set to Output

Developing on an STM32H563ZI chip with Cube IDE and ST-Link V2.  DEBUG is configured as JTAG with Trace Syncro (4 bits), which is 4-wire JTAG (JTMS, JTCK, JTDI, and JTDO).  My project has allocated pin PB4(NJTRST) as a GPIO.  If left unconfigured, de...

Brian H by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos