STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC Conversion Time STM32H563

ADC1 clocked @ 65 MHz, pre-scaler of 8, 7 channels active, 640.5 cycles/conversion, 256 oversampling, interrupts, scan mode. The numbers suggest all channels will be converted 1x in (8/65000000) * 640.5 * 7 * 256 = 141 ms. But when I look at uwTick b...

mccabehm by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_CAN_Transmit behavior for CAN Bus OFF

Hi,When i use HAL_CAN_Transmit to send a CAN message on STM32F4, if say I am in error passive or bus off condition, what error does the API return? If I am in error passive, what is the best way to reset the error count to 0?Where can i get the error...

krishr by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32H723 Ethernet DMA tail pointer

Hi,I understand this has been discussed before, but can we please get an official explanation of how the dma tail pointer works in the Stm32H7 eth mac ip block? It's extremely difficult to write software to support the eth mac when the docs and examp...

Migration from STM32L to STM32H5

We have product running with STM32L162ZET6 successfully. Because of memory constraints on future developments , we wanted to use alternative part for it. During research, we found STM32H533ZET6 by Hardware engineer.After comparison, we found that arc...

Suitble Hyperram for STM32H735

HiI'm designing a PCB using the STM32H735 based on the eval kit STM32H735G-DK.Since the HyperRAM  S70KL1281 on the eval is EOL I'm looking for an alternativeI have read a few posts with issues on this subject and I'm usure which part i should go with...

Kvang by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong PC (progam counter) when exiting ISR

Hi,i'm using a STM32L031. In my code i first initialize the MCU (FLASH, CLOCK, INTERRUPTs, GPIOs), start the LPTIM (running on LSI), then slow down the MSI clock, start the timer22 for PWM and go into low-power sleep mode.  When i let the program run...

Brigei by Associate II
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels