STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Lockup problem. stm32L552

Hi. I have stm32L552xx that i need to program using SWD. I have to halt core, write some code to RAM, replace PC and run core. If some valid code exists on flash i have no problem. It works perfectly. But if i try to do the same thing on empty flash...

How to implement SPR PPS Mode for the STM32F072 ?

Hi, I am using an NUCLEO-F072RB Board with an STUSB1602 Type-C Controller Expansion Board. My Goal is to program a Sink application which is able to use the PPS Mode. Furthermore I am using the STM32_MB1303_SNK_ONLY Project as a reference. My Questio...

SKaiba by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMPS fail to supply Vcore, what could be happen?

Hi, I'm using a STM32H757XIH6 with SMPS. Everything (firmware & hardware) are working fine but after a switch off/on of the power supply, I could not connect to the microcontroler via SWD. First I thought it was the Power configuration that had been ...

Byann.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flash Programming Error Even if Flash was erased.

Hi guys,I am using and STM32L552ZET6 and I get a behavior I can not exaplain. The device is power at 1.8V in case it matters. So to put it shortly I have 2 blocks of 8 pages each. At first start I erase both of the blocks and write only in block 1 so...

CDan.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPU test bug in the X-CUBE-STL (gcc)

Hi, this isn't really a question, but I figured I'd share back with the community (and hopefully bring the change back into ST's next release) on the X-CUBE-STL CPU test code.There are some instances, where the APSR has some bit set in what ARM docum...

TK.0 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels