STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Where is my problem to read ADC value (STM32F407VG)?

Hello,I want to read 8 bit ADC value from ADC2(PA1 pin) and use it to control a LED which is connected to DAC1(PA4 pin). I wrote a code(using registers) as below, however, I cannot read the ADC value(I tested it on STM Studio). Where is my problem? T...

csara.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FP-AI-VISION - SDCARD format or not working?

I have the latest FP-AI-VISION-1, the 747i-DISCO and the BCAM board. I can see the image, but cannot storen anything to a SDCARD. I tried an SDCard that is readable in the original 747i-DISCO demo code, so at least the interface and card seem to work...

Resolved! STM32L011E4 ADC input impedance

Hi,the STM32L011E4 has a R_ADC of 1kOhm max according to the datasheet. Does this hold true for standard channels as well, or do standard channels have a higher impedance? The table with R_AIN_max isn't super helpful in this regard as my calculation ...

KaneTW by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How does the STM32 knows where should the .BSS section be addressed,and what's the range,when the chip startup initially?

How does the STM32 knows where should the .BSS section be addressed,and what's the range,when the chip startup initially? We know that firmware downloaded into the flash contains section information like .text ,.data ect,while .bss section should be ...

Access Null pointer - M4 vs M33

Hello,Code that was compiled for stm32F407 ( core M4) has an bug that accesses null pointer. The assembly code is as follows: STRB  r1, [r0, #0x01]Where r0=0 and r1=0.Although MCU accesses null pointer, it does not enter hard-fault.But, the same c...

ari_v2 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7B3LIH6Q: CAN Mailboxes

Hello,I am using an STM32H7B3I-EVAL board with a STM32H7B3LIH6Q MCU. I am looking to use FDCAN to communicate with multiple nodes and someone recommended using mailboxes for messages sent/received. The documentation was unclear, so I wanted to ask if...

KMew by Senior III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels