STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! [SOLVED] UART problem not working (STM32NUCLEOL476RG)

Dear All, ​This is the first time that I make a question on a forum. I am an engineering student with any experience with this kind of boards/community, but I hope I can explain it as well as possible . ​​​Now I am working on making a serial connect...

HHair.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! B-U585-IOT02A board CN5 cable to ST-LINK?

What is the part number and/or where can I buy a cable from the ST-LINK to the B-U585-IOT02A board CN5?As a tangential question, why in the heck didn't ST just populate CN5 with a male 4-pin? (I'm a firmware guy, I don't solder, well, perhaps until n...

Chinese STM32F407VET6 Fakes?

I've got a few of the Aliexpress Chinese STM32F407VET6 development boards that arrived recently. I became suspicious when the content of 0x1FFF7A22 is reported as 0xffff, when it should be the flash size in KB. The MCU chip itself reads:STM32f407VE...

Resolved! Handling of more than 15 EXTI lines

Hi there,I just wondered if any of you would have an idea about my current problem, or faced similar challenges:For a new project I would need about 20 configurable EXTI lines, which exceeds the number of any STM32 MCU as far as we know. How could we...

Issues about STM32H723 Timer1 PWM Generation

I have a problem with Timer1 PWM generation.We need to generate three pairs complementary PWM signals. The compare value can be modified at counter overflow and underflow event, as below shows.It seems the PWM center-aligned mode can’t meet the requi...

0693W00000WJqFiQAL.png
pliao.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

48 kHz 32 bit sampling on STM32F769DI

I've used pizza and beer's code (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XaCFsWxSw&t=1399s) for a 48 kHz in out CODEC routine on a STM32F769DI board successfully. My issue is that the incoming data in memory needs shifting before I can convert it to a floa...

IWhit.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels