STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32l073RZ dual boot, bank 2 not work.

Dear.I work with stm32l073RZ and I have a blinking led code and that code works on bank1, but it doesn't work on bank2. The strangest thing is that I also used the sample code for a flashing led from stmcubel0 and it worked. I think it may be because...

About the calibration of the ADC on STM32H747

I am currently trying on the linearity calibration and I am following the protocol (down below) but I do not understand where I am supposed to get the saved linearity correction factor bits[159:150] (step 3)? Every single ADC register is 32 bits at m...

0693W00000Nt33eQAB.png
HTess.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F412R HSI clock calibration with LSE

Hello,I'm looking for a way to calibrate HSI by using LSE. I've found some documents that describes the way. My situation is a little bit tough. I can't change PCB and I can't draw a way from LSE to TIM5 - channel 4. I'm looking for a way which will ...

OOzka.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I use STM32H735 and her backup memory at 0x3880_0000 (4KB). All works OK if I use SCB_CleanDCache_by_Addr(0x38800000, 4096) after a write. Is it possible to disable dcache in this area ?

I tried to configure MPU using standard configuration generated.I tried this codeMPU_Region_InitTypeDef MPU_InitStruct;   HAL_MPU_Disable();   /* Configure the MPU as Strongly ordered for not defined regions */ MPU_InitStruct.Enable = MPU_REGION_ENAB...

PMina.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SCK Active during CS High

I'm making use of the STM32L433 and using SPI to communicate with a LLCC68 from Semtech.I've noticed that my SCK is active after my CS goes high.Is this normal behavior?Code Snippet for SPI Write:LLCC68_StatusTypeDef spiWrite(uint8_t* data, uint8_t s...

0693W00000UokhpQAB.jpg
STayl.3 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F070 Standby Mode (Not waking up...)

I wanted to test the wakup pin on the stm32f070f6.I have set pin PA0 to SYS_WAKUP1 and gave it the user name "WAKE". Before the user while loop I call: HAL_PWR_EnableWakeUpPin(WAKE_Pin); HAL_PWR_EnterSTANDBYMode();To enable wakeup (I thought) and put...

STM32H723 FDCAN1 AT CLASSIC MODE Not Working

FDCAN1 Settings:FDCAN_FRAME_CLASSIC;FDCAN_MODE_NORMAL;FDCAN_EXTENDED_ID;FDCAN_FILTER_MASK;TX/RX FIFO Enabled.Call Functions In sequency:MX_FDCAN1_Init(); hfdcan1.Init.NominalPrescaler = 5; hfdcan1.Init.NominalSyncJumpWidth = 3; hfdcan1.Init.NominalTi...

JYI by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels