STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

how to capture pwm pulse width in stm32f103?

Hello, I'm already try this Input capture method for pwm pulse width. But frequency capture stored at a variable properly. And i need to capture pulse width too. but i try to capture pulse width and output has not given properly. and I'm change the ...

mrsmile by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error in AN2867 regarding oscillator choice?

Hello,I think I found an error in the AN2867 and just wanted to confirm it, before we hack around in hardware.We use an H7 with an external LSE. Fate landed us on the ABRACON ABS05-32.768kHz with 12.5pF. According to AN2867 it is suitable for the H7 ...

CSchw.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with standby mode on STM32l011K4T6

Hello everyone !I have a problem about low power mode on STM32. I use a STM32L011K4T that i soldered on a PCB. I want to use the standby mode with RTC.I used the example code from controllerstech website to try in a first place this mode and it was n...

FPOTH.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass Erase to unlock the device

Hello, I Have few Query Related to Flashing.In newly Arrived Board am doing first time code Flashing from IAR tool with the help of JTAG Debugger.so First Message Pop Up like Perform Mass Erase to unlock the Device Press okay.After Doing Sud...

AGond.2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos