STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Hlo all, i'm trying to receive data over uart and something weird happens every time i try to receive the data, my buf variable always stays empty. can anyone suggest me the solution. I am attaching my code for your reference.

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdint.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> //#include "stm32f4xx.h" #include "stm32f411xe.h" #include "uart.h"   #define GPIOAEN (1U<<0) #define PIN5 (1U<<5) #define LED_PIN PIN5   ...

RChou.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read Continuous Data from An the SPI interface

int main (){   uint16_t txConvertData[2]={0}; uint16_t rxConvertData[2]={0};   const uint16_t ConvertCommandMask = 0b0000000000000000;   while(1){ for (int j = 0; j < 2; j++) { // Send read command HAL_GPIO_WritePin(IN_SPI2_CS_GPIO_Port,...

AE104 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is proper way to resume DMA after waking up?

HiI searched everywhere but I'm stuck with starting DMA after waking up STM32L053C6U6 from stop mode. Chip displays LCD content, goes to sleep, wakes up by external interrupt on pin, receives SPI data through DMA,sends few bytes at the same time, upd...

I have to restart MCU to set RTC date in STM32F205ZG. I wrote a Set date and set time function for RTC. while Set time function updates the RTC time properly, set date function does not update the RTC date until I reset the MCU!

I am using STM32F205ZG RTC with External clock; the RTC initalization, RTC set Date function in the following lines:int16_t RTC_HAL_init(void){  RTC_InitTypeDef RTC_InitStruct;  /* Enable the PWR clock */  RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB1Periph_PWR, E...

MYahy.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels