STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Which STM32 controller has secure booting capability?

Im currently building boot loader to securely boot the firmware by signing the firmware images and verification during the boot of the firmware.So i'm using controllers like stm32f411,stm32f446,stm32f746 and stm32h723 ,I believe from the available do...

Timmer input STM32F429

Fig 9 of the STM32F429 datasheet it effectively states that the external source clock/signal has to be 1/3 of the Timer clock – makes sense as you want to ensure you capture the edge of the input signal. However, the Ref manual section 17.4.3, the re...

Reading Encoder pulses using external interrupts

I'm using STM32L451VCI6 MCU to read pulses from a rotary encoder attached to the shaft of a stepper motor using external interrupts. I'm incrementing a counter at rising edge of interrupt.According to spec of the encoder, I should be able to read 400...

NSure.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TCXO HSE to NUCLEO f446re

I need a accurate time source for time synchronisation between boards and timestamping of sensor data so want to add a accurate HSE. I'm currently considering a 7N-26.000MBP-T 26MHz TCXO connected to OSC_IN. I would have a 10nf bypass capacitor and d...

Pull down PA1

hi thereI have a project with STM32f103c8t6 blue pill. here I connect a 12pF capacitor to pin PA2 and PA1. PA2 is GPIO_OUTPUT and PA1 is ADC.first: PA2 is set HIGH to charge the capacitor and then goes LOW right afterwards. here is my while(1) codetu...

Ala by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f4 spi dma circular mode for external ADC 2M Sampling

hi,i'm trying to read the external adc value using spi1 + dma (MAX11198ATE+)i though it works fine but, sometimes it returns wrong values i have checked the waveforms of SPI MISO/MOSI, SCK (hardware)but there was no error forms. it seems to be matche...

Fish by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos