STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL_FMPI2C_Mem_Read_IT() in library "stm32f4xx_hal_fmpi2c.c" claims to be "Read an amount of data in non-blocking mode with Interrupt", yet behaves as a blocking call. Where am I going wrong?

My understanding of a non-blocking function is that the function will return immediately, and it is up to you to use a callback or other method to collect the data. With FreeRTOS it's not difficult.Yet HAL_FMPI2C_Mem_Read_IT() seems to hang around an...

Mike xx by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My interrupt is not working. Multiple interrupts.

Hi,I wanted to code an application where the external interrupt would stop the motor. I am gonna be using two limit switches - one with rising edge trigger and one with falling edge trigger.Unfortunately, none seem to work. Please help.I have attache...

STM32H743, SPI and DMA

HelloThe Flash (MT25QL256ABA) is connectd to the STM32H743ZI (Nucleo) via SPI_3 and DMA. Send and Receive buffer are part of the SRAM3 area. There is no cache enabled.To erase the flash the following procedure is done:Send Write Enable Command (HAL_S...

0693W00000aHka8QAC.png

Drive NOR flash with FMC using stm32L496 controller

I needed help getting started with Stm32 L496 processor interface with IS29GL064 nor flash mem.  It's my first time interfacing with any external memory. I have decided to use FMC controller to drive this flash mem. But unaware of how to setup the co...

KMINH.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to enable the HAL_UARTEx_RxEventCallback function.

Hi, I am using cubeMx generate the STM32F302VE project, which for receiving the usart1 date by DMA circual mode.My config as below:enable DMA, but disable DMA interrupt;enable USART1, and enable UART_IT_IDLE;Now, the project can enter the "USART1_IRQ...

0693W00000aHiFSQA0.png
Junde by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels