cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H747I-Disco error: "Break at address "0x800c44e" with no debug information available, or ou..."

Pym
Associate

Getting this error and have no idea how to troubleshoot it further:

Break at address "0x800c44e" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.
<signal handler called>() at 0xfffffff1
Break at address "0x8004bf4" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.
Break at address "0x800c510" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.

The error is triggered when I try and run audio to the DMA, specifically the call to 'HAL_SAI_Transmit_DMA' inside BSP_AUDIO_OUT_Play. I'm using very similar code to the BSP audio demo, which works fine if I run it, but when I try and run it on my code base it fails.

It doesn't seem to be triggered at a consistent point in the code, just some point after I first start the DMA process.

How do I figure this one out?

Thanks!

Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Pym ,

Check the option bits and make sure that BOOT0 pin is correctly connected.

Make sure to set properly the vector table address.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Why would this solve a problem that is only occurring when a specific DMA transmit is started?

I'm using the dev kit. BOOT0 has not been touched, nor has the vector table address. Why do you suggest I look here first?