STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Failing to use SWAP Output 1 and Output 2 function.

Hi, I am trying to use SWAP Output 1 and Output 2 function for HRTIM running with the deadtime function enabled. The description for SWAP function in ref manual says that "the HRTIM_SETA1R and HRTIM_RSTA1R are coding for the output A2, and the HRTIM_...

MYAQO.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The STM32L431 RTC clock is slowing down

We tested the RTC clock and found a phenomenon that the system kept VDD3.3V in standby state and then disconnected VDD3.3V in standby state, but the RTC clock did not run slowly. If the system controlled automatically and disconnected VDD3.3V in slee...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkPU6QAM.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkPULQA2.png

How to interface an external ADC for highest speed?

Hello, I am planning to use the STM32H7A3ZI for a personal project and want to achieve the highest speed possible with an external ADC while storing at least 16 million samples in an external memory. In the tenths or hundreds of MSPS range, ADCs tend...

R.uy by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clock precision on a STM32L476

Hi all, I need to drive the ADC with TIM1 at 4MHz, drive by an external event.I want to know the clock precision on this timer. For the moment I use HSI16 and the PLL to have 80MHz on APB.I also have a LSE for the RTC.but what is the precision. I nee...

Seth1er by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels