STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Option Byte Programming Failed

Hi,We have used STM32F427IIH6 MCU to create custom board. We assembled first proto batch of 10 boards. All boards were perfectly flashing. While testing one board stopped flashing.Based on error message we checked write protection option byte status....

SKhol by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with timer interrupt STM32F427Vit6 (TIM14)

Hi everyone!In my program I have an input which is turning on and off. If the input is not turn on in 3 second I need to detect this. I'm using Timer14 with interrupt. If the input is turn on, the timer is stopped, reseted and start counting from th...

DIvan.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F091RC DAC PINA4 PINA5 not working

I have been following mastering stm32 book for a while now and checking out the tutorials from the st channel.I was following the dac tutorial and I had a problem with outputting analog signals in pin A4.I use eclipse IDE and i am imporing cube-mx fi...

How to get started with FATFS, USB and HDMI

Hi everyone i am new to using peripherals like HDMI and USB with my applications and i wanted to get started with it but i didnt simply want to go with HAL libraries instead i want to understand the basics of them and how to start from scratch. Also ...

DJ1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 Timer Triggered SPI Transfer no interrupts

I am trying to create a repeating trigger to start an SPI transfer to read 12 x 16 bit values from an external ADC.I have configured the SPI with a Rx DMA to receive the data and have created a timer to trigger a second DMA to write to the SPI->CR1 r...

NBrick67 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 FMC clock configuration

Hi.I want to configure a SDRAM in a stm32h743iit6 custom board.but question is where can I can set the clock of FMC, from below section? if I set it on 240MHz then the SDCLK Pin supply SDARAM with 240MHz or half of it? or should set with another para...

0693W00000HogfxQAB.png 0693W00000HogoQQAR.png 0693W00000HogzOQAR.png 0693W00000Hoh3BQAR.png
SEMad by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels