STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC Sample Rate

I am doing current control with PWM. The switch provides a current sense pin which is going to my ADC.I am using STM32F4. I am also using FreeRTOS, not sure if this is important though.My ADC is set to run at 84MHz with 4x prescaler. The conversion i...

Facing issues with interrupts

Hi,I face some issue with the interrupts of STM32L452RET6P. I have two codes running in the controller one is a custom bootloader code and other is an application code which stored in flash memory. when the device get reset it will run the custom boo...

SSaiy.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H757 Ethernet communication not working

Hello ST TeamI am working on medical project involving patient monitoringCurrently we are using the STM32H757XI-EVAL board and trying communicate the host monitor via ethernet TCP/UDP. The underlying operating system is Azure RTOS.I am not able to fi...

Lokesh1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to edit RTC Alarm parameters

Hi, I use RTC alarm to wake up from STOP mode I have STM32F030C8T6. During initialization I have set 5s and everything works as it should. But I would need to change the interval to maybe 30s while the program is running. The problem is that the chan...

DJeze.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nucleo STM32U575ZI-Q low level USART receiving help

Hi all,I am using the Nucleo STM32U575ZI-Q and have been trying to get low level USART with DMA working. Transmitting data works fine as I can see the data using a logic analyser but when I try to receive data either from another Nucleo or putting th...

JNoon.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

SPI TRANSMIT ON STM32

Posted on March 10, 2016 at 11:19 I am using a custom made STM32F302RE board. I have configured my SPI as follows: hspi2.Instance = SPI2; hspi2.Init.Mode = SPI_MODE_MASTER; hspi2.Init.Direction = SPI_DIRECTION_2LINES; hspi2.Ini...

Resolved! How to check HSE has stop

I am using STM32H7A3/7B3 to my project.Currently I use HSE as for the system clock.There is a process when press power OFF MCU will go to STOP mode.My question how to check that HSE has stop and enter the STOP mode correctly?

NRAML.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

GPIO connection on MCU

Hello,I'm relatively new to PCB designing and I've already learned a lot of things, but I'm still not sure about connecting 2 components through GPIO pins. I have IIS2MDC magnetometer and I would like to connect INT/DRDY pin to STM32H747AI. Let's say...

GPIOs.png MAG.png STM32H7.png
Labels