STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SysTick registers information for U575 MCU

Hello friends! I have been trying to start the systick timer on my NUCLEO 575 board. But somehow I keep rifling through the user guide, yet cannot find information. Could please anybody let me know where exactly in the guide is the description of how...

Skfir by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

low power mode in stm32u

Hello,I  am working on low power mode with rtos basically I want to enter in low power mode i,e Sleep mode specifically so with RTOS I know about tickless modedevice STM32U5I want know about is there any other way rather than going into tickless  MOD...

PESHWA by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f407 bootloader using usart

Hi, I am currently working on Stm32F407 Microcontroller and I have need a bootloader code for USART. So kindly I am requesting you to share the code as soon as possible. I have completed my project, but because of bootloader I am not able to finalize...

ssah.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detecting BLE Module disconnection

Hi, I am currently working with an STM32L452 as the master MCU, responsible for controlling a BlueNRG M2SP SoC, which is flashed with DTM_spi.hex.During the course of conducting EMC tests on my device, I encountered an issue with ESD immunity testing...

MAndr.7 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Encoder limits

I`m using an encoder on STM32G4 series to set speed of the pump motor. I have values between 0 and 100. I set autoreload value as 200. I`m looking for the solution to avoid counter autoreload. I mean, when counter goes to 200 - it stays 200 instead o...

UART Timeout

I have been using the HAL_UART_Transmit() method to transmit data . In this transmit method I should give the timeout parameter since it is a blocking function. My doubt is what is the unit of timeout parameter?(i.e. milli seconds or micro second...

ajimathew by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels