STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

StdPeriph lib Timer examples

Posted on August 21, 2012 at 17:29Hello everyone, I am new to embedded programming. I was using Stm32l discovery board. I was trying to use the timer input capture mode to measure and then display the frequency. After initialization, it shows 00 fr...

ss882 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC

Posted on August 18, 2012 at 01:26Hello everyone.., I am new to Embedded programming. I wanted to generate 2mins delay. I already want to use two timers in PWM input and Input capture mode simultaneously. Can I use RTC to generate 2mins delay? Than...

ss882 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

EXTI does not trigger/fire Please help!

Posted on August 21, 2012 at 12:11Hello All,I have configured an user button(connected to PG15) on the evaluation board(MCBSTM32F200) to generate an interuppt when pressed. The GPIO is iniztialized and works fine however the IRQ handler is never ent...

Play wav sound from SD Card STM32F2xx

Posted on January 23, 2012 at 16:04Hi, I want to play wav files from an SDCard with my STM32F2xx. I used SDIO example and I added FatFs support on it and it's OK. Next, I tried to use STM audio example to play audio from memory, and it's work (first...

STLINK Firmware upgrade

Posted on August 20, 2012 at 16:19Hi. I'm working atm on both STM8S-discovery, and STM32VL-discovery. I'm using STVD + Cosmic for SM8S, and Keil for STM32. Now that i've installed Keil, when i try to flash something on stm32 i get this message : ''...

thibaut2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

C++ dev questions

Posted on August 08, 2012 at 18:30I have some PLC .cpp source/header files that I want to port over to my micro code that uses linked lists and what not.  I noticed that main is a c file as is the rest of the stm320xx std periph drivers.  Can I use...

wbarkley by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407 NVIC Configuration

Posted on August 20, 2012 at 15:32Hey guys, do someone configured the NVIC in the stm32f407 correctly in order to see the proper registers with the correct values in Keil MDK debugger. I have the feeling that the NVIC window isn't updating but the ...

stm32f0 spi dma and no interrupt

Posted on July 13, 2012 at 23:08Hi Ive been trying to get the SPI DMA TX interrupt to work with no luck. Im trying to load an array onto the SPI bus then get the interrupt to finish the transaction. attached is my spi, dma , and nvic setup code. tha...

timotet by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels