STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Is Code Sourcery worth the effort ?

Posted on May 28, 2012 at 18:28I have been using the Atollic (Lite) for my development. My Atollic Projects work great (doing USB & MMC work). But I have run out of space with the 32K limit. So I moved over recently to the Code Sourcery - or tried. ...

jlchoobs by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI reception, data shifted by one bit

Posted on June 08, 2012 at 17:42Hi,I am having some difficulty receiving SPI data correctly and I am hoping someone could help.I currently have two STM32L-Discovery boards connected via SPI with one acting as master and one as slave. My SPI transmis...

gavin2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F207 with external SRAM and NAND

Posted on June 08, 2012 at 09:13Hello, I have a question about STM32F207 : Is it possible to connect an external SRAM + an external NAND flash on the same microcontroller through the FSMC controller ? What is the effect in this case in term of perfo...

STM32F207 spurious interrupts

Posted on June 08, 2012 at 09:25Hello, I need some help about the ''spirious interrupts'' : I have a project with STM32F207 + external SRAM. Sometimes when I debug my software, a ''spurious interrupt'' occurs. What does it mean exactly ? I read on A...

STM32 USB Host Device Library v2.1.0 with F4 support

Posted on April 03, 2012 at 19:57Hi all,I don't see this mentioned anywhere on the forum, but a new version of the STM32 USB library was released recently and it adds the long-awaited support for the STM32F4 family. I've tried it with the STM32F4-Di...

tony2399 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synchronized (Chained/Cascaded) Timers

Posted on June 06, 2012 at 18:13Newbie here...I'd like to use one timer as a prescaler for another. Both these timers (combined) will act like a single 48-bit ''uptime'' value, used for timestamping events. The master timer will be driven off APBx.I...

sacleary by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels