STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RTOF: Receiver timeout - UART

Hi,HAL Version used - 1.10.0I am using RTO interrupt to identify if the transmitter has finished sending a packet. In the IRQ handler "void HAL_UART_IRQHandler(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart)", this is considered as an error and it is aborting the ongoing...

Luke_abc_1-1696761236413.png
Luke_abc by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

HAL_TIM_Base_Start_DMA

i did not find any example explain how i can get value counter from time by DMA in main programnote i use stm32g030f6#HAL_TIM_Base_Start_DMA/* USER CODE BEGIN Header *//**  *****************************************************************************...

STM32F446 VREF+ power up condition

Hello everyone,I am in the process of designing a PCB with an STM32F446ZET6 and I have a question regarding the voltage on the VREF+ pin. In the datasheet on p. 76, footnote 4 states that the condition "VDDA-VREF+ < 1.2 V" needs to be respected. Tabl...

mabe_rs by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

I2S Peripheral - Disable slot swapping?

Hello,Is there a way to disable the slot swapping of the I2S peripheral?Take the following example, without any HAL_I2S callbacks... void start_loopback(I2S_HandleTypeDef* is2_handle) { printf("--> Starting algorithm loop back...\n"); for (int i=0...

GPRS Communication with STM32

Hi, I am using STM32F4 series controller or can even use any other controller series but i want to start using it for GPRS communication. How can i start using it for using Communication. Also how can i do API calling for certain strings using these ...

DJ17 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAI4 on STM32H735G-DK

Hello,I would like to use the MEMS included on this board, to learn SAI, which I never used before.I have used STM32MxCube to setup a project.In SAI4, SAI A, I select "Pulse Density Modulation using Microphones pairs (1-2) and CK2 as clock.STMCube g...

Problem to program a STM32H562ZI

Hello everyone, I got new prototypes (20 total) for a project with the STM32H562ZI and I'm not able to program/debug the MCU, can't detected the MCU, I try with ST-Link V2 and V3. I try ST-Link utilities, STM32CubreProgrammer and in STM32CubeIDE. I ...

20231010_135615.jpg mcupower.png prognodetect.png
SGrot.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels