STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CAN communication on STM32F429ZIT6 problem

Hello, I initialized CAN on STM32F429ZIT6 on registers. I would like to tranmitt and receive messages. But on transmission lines is silence. In my opinion I forgot about any register, but I don't know which. So could you help me what i sholud change ...

inic.PNG inic2.PNG inic3.PNG inic4.PNG
michal3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 ETHERNET: DHCP TO STATIC modify problem

I am using a P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 product.1- At the beginning, I need to change  ETHERNET: DHCP to STATIC. Later, I wanted to change to DHCP again with this code: 13:12: AT+IP= DHCPAT+IP= DHCP+IP: NETMASK ERROR 2- I can not use Loriot server due to error ...

LProj.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_FLASH_Program & Watchdog compatible ?

Hi, I have several programm where I use either the HAL_FLASH_Program command or some EEPROM command like EE_ReadVariable16bits (directly issued from the std "eeprom_emul.h" library).To make those command functionnal i had to stop the watchdog which t...

etour.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MemoryMapped for w25q256 Octo SPI for Touchgfx

Hi, I used to work with a stm32h743 that had a QSPI, but now I work with a stm32h723zgt6 that has a OSPI. I don't know if I should continue with the MX_OCTOSPI1_Init function to use it for Memory Mapped for w25q256 program I wrote for Touch GFX.To us...

mbagh.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos