STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Moved correct code doesn´t work

Posted on March 24, 2013 at 14:39Hello, I have really strange problem. 1) I have correct working code placed in main() function (for example for generating DC signal). It is working, but when I move this part of code into some function for example ...

j3lda by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ibis model availability?

Posted on March 18, 2013 at 07:30Hello all,I am trying to import ibis model of STM32F4 series micro controller to eCAE simulation.I found ibis model for stm32f2 and 1 but not F4 series.Is there any ibis model for stm32f4 available for download or an...

kyuhyong by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Procedure for changing FLASH waitstates

Posted on March 25, 2013 at 10:46While playing with some benchmarking code on STM32F4, I came across an interesting phenomenon: I was changing the FLASH waitstate in the LATENCY field of FLASH_ACR register, and sometimes the subsequent code run at a...

Sending data from stm32f4 to pc

Posted on March 24, 2013 at 20:27hi,i am trying to send data from accelerometer to pc using virtual com port ,but when i open hyper terminal to check if data was sent i found out unsignificant symbols!!!this is the  systick handler wich is called wh...

karoui2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken STM32F4 Discovery demonstration...no mouse!

Posted on March 24, 2013 at 18:01I quite enthusiastically purchased an http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF252419 quite recently, and when I initially unboxed the board, I hooked it up to my Mac, and the already programmed in demonstration was ...

josef by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103RB need to connect I2C-2 with conflicting pins

Posted on March 22, 2013 at 17:47I have a requirement to connect an STM32F103RB to existing equipment which is designed for interfacing with another microcontroller, with some intrinsic incompatibilities in the connection lines. I would like to know...

medhayo by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels