STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Beginner there is any pdf reference about stm32

Posted on March 30, 2013 at 09:21I have experienced with AVR MCU-8bits programs. When I was begin to AVR MCU, there is an official reference that prepared by Atmel itself for developer to understand what register should be initialed in order to have...

Problem with USART with stm32f103c8t6 microcontroller

Posted on March 25, 2013 at 11:19Hi everyone!! I'm working on my very first project as engineer with a friend and colleague. We bought th eval board with the f4 and f100 series microcontroller on. We tested our code on both of them and everything's ...

mat25nt by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

debugging with eclipse

Posted on March 29, 2013 at 13:03Hi, i'm a new user of this board and i have a (maybe trivial) question. Searching on the web i found that there is a ''ITM_SendChar()'' instruction that could be very useful for me, but i can not view its result on m...

leoni by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple USART Issue

Posted on March 29, 2013 at 09:23 Hello, I have been trying to use multiple usarts with receive on interrupts. Some part of the communication takes place between a PC Com and STM, while some communications is taking place with STM to another STM...

gada by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32_IAP

Posted on March 28, 2013 at 11:12Hi, My application requires a bootloader that loads an application into a FLASH device. I have created two different applications: bootloader.  start  0x08000000 A FLASH application.            start 0x08001000 if i ...

kaabiines by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

F4 Timers - frequency divider?

Posted on March 28, 2013 at 12:14Hello, sorry for maybe stupid question, but I can't understand - how to make the frequency divider using STM32F4's timers? I mean how to divede the frequency of the external signal and output it from CPU? Tnanks. ...

stm32_IAP

Posted on March 28, 2013 at 17:14I call system_init function only in bootloader code : Reset_handle for bootloader is void Reset_Handler(void) { /* FSMC Bank1 NOR/SRAM3 is used for the STM3210E-EVAL, if another Bank is   required, then adjust the R...

Labels