STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Compiling the Demo Software

Posted on November 01, 2011 at 15:00I have been trying to compile the Demo for the STM32F4 Discovery board and I have been getting errors for Missing header files. Does anyone know where I can get the following header files? armcm4.h arm_math.h Than...

mnmis by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

About st peripherial library

Posted on December 18, 2011 at 20:24Hello, Im trying to use st standart peripherial libraries. In my project im adding stm32f10x.h file ,and also i uncommented #include ''stm32f10x_rcc.h'' line. There is a question at this point. When i activate #i...

Timer event to request DMA on SPI peripheral

Posted on December 20, 2011 at 20:21I am using TIM2_CH3 configured for a DMA1 request on Stream1_Channel3. On Output Compare I would like TIM2_CH3 to trigger SPI1 to begin a DMA2 request on Stream5_Channel3. How do I associate the TIM2_CH3 event wit...

DMA transfer from ADC to array in memory

Posted on December 13, 2011 at 15:35Hello there, I'd like to set up an ADC and DMA so that converted data is directly written into an array in memory. I modified the ADC3_DMA example but it doesn't work correctly. I replaced ''ADC3ConvertedValue'' ...

raffael by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Tx problem after wakeup

Posted on December 15, 2011 at 20:30Hello, I'm trying to put USB communication in suspend mode, but when I force wake up, just can read data from PC, but nothing is sent. The interrupt for correct Tx transmition isn't fired. The end point is well co...

ADC resolution for stm32f205

Posted on December 19, 2011 at 10:40Hi, ADC resolution is working for ''ADC_Resolution_6b'' and ''ADC_Resolution_12b'' but not working for ''ADC_Resolution_8b'' and ''ADC_Resolution_10b'' resolutions, they're same with 12-bit resolution. Does anyone...

acihana by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

quadrature encoder

Posted on December 18, 2011 at 01:56Hi, I am trying to get the quadrature encoder working.  I found and copied code from these forums for setting it up with a different micro controller but the one on the STM32F4 does not support RCC_APB2Periph_GPIO...

stm32l beginner questions

Posted on December 16, 2011 at 16:33Hello,I've recently bought a stm32l-discovery board and I want to start developing for the onboad processor. I  have some previous experience with 8bit atmel microcontrollers but not with (32bit) ARM processors.I ...

luc2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSI as RTC clock

Posted on December 15, 2011 at 11:24Hi , Is it possible to run RTC with 40khz LSI when power is off and CPU works on battery only? #rtc #lsi