STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SDIO std library Problem with Writing & reading data

Posted on September 02, 2013 at 07:04Hi, While every thing is ok response is proper but when i use write data polling or DMA mode my sysem is there in polling or DMA routine, but i am getting response of my command 24 perfect dut transmitting data g...

amol by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to start on STM32?

Posted on September 02, 2013 at 12:09Hi,Long time programmer for 8-bit mcus and just wanted to move my skills to STM32. Looked at some datasheets and found them to be daunting for me.Any suggestions on how / how to start efficiently?

PDR_ON errata on LQFP100 for STM32F4

Posted on August 19, 2013 at 23:21A warning so no one else will get caught by this.  On the original STM32F4 design docs pin 99 on LQFP100 is shown as RFU or PDR_ON, and diagrams show it can be connected to Vdd.  The gotcha is this only applies to r...

Using VBUS is not a must

Posted on September 03, 2013 at 10:04I saw an old post that people said VBUS is a must, well, it is not From the datasheet 30.5 - ''The VBUS pin can be freed by disabling the VBUS sensing option. This is done by setting the NOVBUSSENS bit in the OT...

igal by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging Ethernet

Posted on September 14, 2012 at 17:49Hi,I have a new board based on STM32F407 that is wired iin RMII with a  KSZ8031RNL PHY. I would like to port the stm32 f4 eval board sample to my board. I have defined the RMII_MODEHere the maping of the phy     ...

Dma -> usart circular buffer questions

Posted on August 29, 2013 at 04:24 I was trying to write out the usart using dma. I thought everything was working till I actually looked at the data. The data seemed to always be wrong so I extracted all the relevant code to test it separately ...

Labels