STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

IWDG on STM32f3

Posted on July 10, 2013 at 10:34Dear all, I'm currently developping under stm32f3 discovery and I'm experiencing difficulties with the IWDG. In a first version of my software, I've been using the std peripheral library to set up the IWDG with the fo...

debugging in Eclipse

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 08:11Hello everyone, I am a new to working wtih ARM processors.I've a STM32F4 Discovery board.I tried to setupSTM32F4 development environment on Ubuntu as stated in this site http://shareee.netne.net/wordpress/?p=83. But W...

Stm32f4 eval audio playback problem

Posted on July 10, 2013 at 12:07Hi , I am trying to play a small chunk of audio on the evaluation board ( around ~150 kilobyte),i am using the original implementation provided with the evaluation board. When the audio playback is started i hear that...

PWM

Posted on July 05, 2013 at 12:20Hi,I'm very demoralized to study PWM for stm3220G evaluation board. I need a tutorial/example to understand concepts. For example: why does gpio_moder configure in AF (alternate function)? I configured GPIOA1   in my ...

mosine by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer triggers the ADC to work

Posted on June 30, 2013 at 17:27I'm using TIM1 to generate a PWM signal of period 1 sec and a varying pulse duty.This pulse undergoes some signal conditioning and then entered to the ADC, worth to mention that nothing happens to the signal's period ...

sherif by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f373 single ended zero reference mode SDADC

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 12:54Hi. Just to be sure (because the manual is not very clear in this case..): When the manual states that in single ended zero reference mode the offset is dependend on gain variations it practically means that i can ac-...

markus2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F107RCT6 USB DFU Bootloader not Working

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 16:34Hi, we want to use the STM32F106RCT6 in our Future Products. So we Build an prototype an all works fine except the USB DFU Bootloader. We plugged the USB Cable in and the PC didnt recognize the Device. The Markings on...

s2 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3 Discovery - ADC EOC Interrupt

Posted on July 09, 2013 at 16:58I'm working on getting my ADC to be interrupt driven.  From my code below, I can verify that the interrupt is set in the IER (interrupt enable register)  for ADC1, and that the EOC bit is high.  For some reason, thoug...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels