STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tim interrupt?

Posted on November 12, 2012 at 17:22I need that display that I put on my stm32f4 Discovery is updated every second, I thought to do so through an interrupt TIM, but I do not know how to configure to work as TIM clock! can you give me some suggestion...

orn by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with the dimensioning of the resistors pull-up?

Posted on November 13, 2012 at 21:25 Hi, I have enabled external interrupt (EXTI) by connecting to pin PA4 a button, with its pull-up (I also tried the pull down) but when I pressed the button sometimes is performed twice Iterrupt routine (or mo...

orn by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

lab manual for working with stm32f1xx

Posted on November 13, 2012 at 22:44With help from this forum, I've developed a lab course using the STM32VL Discovery board over the past year.   A draft of the lab manual is available athttp://www.cs.indiana.edu/~geobrown/book.pdfan overview of th...

Single-channel, single conversion mode

Posted on November 14, 2012 at 11:35 Hello, i am trying to config adc for single convertion. Idea is to config two ADC for reading photodiode array voltage, one adc channel for odd pixels, one for even pixels, and do complex math with adc re...

linas2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FATFS name generator for txt file

Posted on November 13, 2012 at 21:20 Hello, i am working on project where i need to save array stored in stm32 to sdcard problem is i was able to make it work using project, but somehow i was unable to crate new file. Idea that i press b...

linas2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WatchDog Implementation on STM32F0 Discovery

Posted on November 12, 2012 at 20:58The following is my watchdog code.  The watchdog is triggering and I am constantly find myself in the startup routine.  Why?  Here is my watchdog related code: //After Periph Clock set and before GPIO and NVIC set...

wbarkley by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interrupts priority

Posted on November 13, 2012 at 13:11Hi all Can higher priority interrupt interrupts lower priority in his execution? For example. When I am servicing DMA ISR routine with priority 0x01 and EXTI interruption with priority 0x00 if and only if happens....