STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STemWin animation functions are not working

Posted on July 18, 2014 at 21:25Hi, The following STemWin animation functions are not working on STM32429I-EVAL1 board: GUI_MEMDEV_FadeInWindow GUI_MEMDEV_FadeOutWindow GUI_MEMDEV_MoveInWindow GUI_MEMDEV_MoveOutWindow GUI_MEMDEV_ShiftInWindow GUI_ME...

russell2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4Discovery - winIDEA Eclipse plug-in

Posted on July 18, 2014 at 20:50Hello experts,I am using my Discovery board in an Eclipse environment - everything is as expected.Last days I said to try the winIDEA Open for debugging since is supporting the ST_LINK - it is a great solution but wit...

0690X00000603QuQAI.jpg
rentiu30 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash Loader Demonstrator Programming file size

Posted on July 18, 2014 at 16:45Hi All,I am using STM32F407VET6 for one of my product. I am using Flash Loader Demonstrator for programming the hex file. Now the problem is that Flash Loader Demonstrator does not program device when hex file size is...

Problem Reading Low ADC Value

Posted on July 17, 2014 at 21:41Hi,I have programmed stm3220G-sk to read two ADC values from two different adcs ADC 1 & 2.When I connect DC power supply to check the readings, it can read values from 1 v to 3.3 v but cannot read values below 1 v, ke...

sdashmiz by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

while(!__HAL_SD_SDIO_GET_FLAG(hsd, SDIO_FLAG_RXOVERR | SDIO_FLAG_DCRCFAIL | SDIO_FLAG_DTIMEOUT | SDIO_FLAG_DBCKEND | SDIO_FLAG_STBITERR))

Posted on July 18, 2014 at 10:37I keep getting stuck in an infinite loop in this function while(!__HAL_SD_SDIO_GET_FLAG(hsd, SDIO_FLAG_RXOVERR | SDIO_FLAG_DCRCFAIL | SDIO_FLAG_DTIMEOUT | SDIO_FLAG_DBCKEND | SDIO_FLAG_STBITERR)) and I am able to look...

STM32 Cube: GPIO_PinRemapConfig Cmd Missing

Posted on July 16, 2014 at 10:28Command: GPIO_PinRemapConfig(GPIO_Remap_SWJ_JTAGDisable,ENABLE); remap JTAG Pins PB4 and PA15  is not included, when you define SYS Debug Serial wire, and use PB4 / PA15 as GPIO otherwise it starts to get more and m...

PCIe Interface with STM32F4 Series

Posted on July 17, 2014 at 16:46Would it be possible to connect to a PCIe device using an STM32F4?  I'm looking to connect a cellular modem to an upcoming board, and most of the ones suitable for plugging into an embedded board (rather than solderin...

jwormsley by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels