STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

JTAG Boundry scanning

Posted on October 31, 2014 at 13:34Hi:  I have never used JTAG but I understand it has a boundary scan feature that allows testing all the pins for shorts and opens. Also it is possible to JTAG test more than one part by 'daisy chaining' JTAG from ...

sanjib by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Host FreeRTOS Assertion fails

Posted on October 31, 2014 at 20:02As soon as the USB disk is connected, I get an assertion fail, with this comment above this assertion:/* The following assertion will fail if a service routine (ISR) for an interrupt that has been assigned a priori...

Johanan1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to connect clock crystal on STM32F427VIT?

Posted on November 02, 2014 at 20:14I am a newbie with ARM and ST parts, but I have used Microchip PIC parts for many years, though. Now I believe is the time to switch to a more powerful and expansive platform, so I am investigating ARM. I download...

bo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f407 - no cortex m sw device

Posted on October 31, 2014 at 14:43Hi, I'm a student starting to develop on my STM32F407 using uVision,I'm struggling on getting my board to link to my pc, I have installed the USB drivers but I still get the error ''no cortex M sw device'' from my ...

Where to report bugs in forum itself?

Posted on November 01, 2014 at 13:57Hi,This forum (seems to be based on MS-sharepoint) has a lot of bugs.For example, I can write new discussion only in Chrome and reply only on IE.When I write a new discussion or reply, I have always to select all ...

Osto by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fluctuations on clkout pin under load

Posted on November 01, 2014 at 10:46I've noticed that the output of the clkout pin is very near the frequency I would expect when a external crystal is used as the pll source, but fluctuates a little as the CPU performs gpio operations. When I confi...

STM32f405RGT6 UART4 and USART3 TX problems

Posted on October 31, 2014 at 12:11I'm at wits end trying to figure out why exactly I can't transmit on UART4 or USART3.The RX works, and i can receive data, however the TX pin is not working at all. Below is my configure code for UART4.void init_us...

tylere by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels