STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

U5 DSI Communications Issues

This is a repost of the message I left on the "STM32 MCUs Touch GFX and GUI" and I'm hoping that it gets some more traction in this section of the forum.Apologies for the repost. I'm in the process of migrating from an STM32F779AIY6TR to an STM32U5A9...

Resolved! STM32H7XX Board

Hello, I am a beginner in Embedded systems and I have the board DevEbox STM32H7XX with STM32H743VIT6. when i come to select it in Stm32cubeide I don't find this board. how can i fix it? Thank you in advance

Afsd24 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stm32H743 spi function question

I developed with the stm32f756 chip and then switched to the stm32h743 chip.Then, the functions "LL_SPI_TX_FIFO_FULL", "LL_SPI_IsActiveFlag_BSY", "LL_SPI_IsActiveFlag_TXE", and "LL_SPI_IsActiveFlag_RXNE" that were in "stm32f7xx_ll_spi.h" cannot be fo...

ToonToon by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743VIT6 USB not working

Hello there! Esteemed ST team member,I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to address an issue I've encountered.I've designed a board based on the STM32H743 Nucleo board, but unfortunately, I'm facing difficulties with the USB function...

Schematic_1.png Schematic_2.png
BrunoS by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't find HAL_UARTEx_GetRxEventType() in STM32L4xx HAL code

Hi folks,I use CubeMx to generate UART∕DMA code for STM32L4xx MCU.CubeMx uses currently latest STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.18.0 package, but HAL_UARTEx_GetRxEventType() is not included in it, neither HAL_UART_RXEVENT_* events.I found it is included in the lat...

Lex by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_DMA() timeout

Hi folks,I'm using HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_DMA() on STM32L4. If I use minicom and type a few characters, HAL obviously detects an idle state after each single character I typed.I'd like to configure a idle timeout value used in HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToI...

Lex by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos