STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USB suspend example

Posted on December 21, 2011 at 18:12When I try to enter in suspend mode, as soon as I set it, always receive a wake up interrupt request, and can't do it. I'm not sure if I do the correct process, just set FSUSP and then LP_MODE bit, in USB_CNTR reg...

SPI communication problem MISO

Posted on February 11, 2015 at 11:11 Hello, I am trying to interface the board STM32F4 discovery with communication chip SPIRIT1. When SPI communication, MOSI is ok but MISO always sends 0xFF. ...

STM32F3: help with I2C_InitStructure.I2C_Timing

Posted on February 12, 2015 at 13:18Hi, I wonder if someone can help me understand how to select a value for I2C_InitStructure.I2C_Timing.  I'm using the value from the demo and it works; I just have no idea how it is arrived at: I2C_InitStructure.I...

Error assert_param

Posted on February 12, 2015 at 11:19HiI have a problem generating a I2C-code for my STM32F2xx.I used the STD_PERIPH_DRIVER and the files it contains. When i compile, i get an error like this: Error[Li005]: no definition for ''assert_param'' [referen...

mathijs by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking down a UsageFault origin on an STM32F303

Posted on February 11, 2015 at 02:44 Greetings, I'm working with an STM32F303 MCU. On one of my projects, I've noticed that it would repeatedly freeze up, requiring a reset to continue operation. Doing a backtrace shows me that the error ...

Low cost 16bit ADC

Posted on February 11, 2015 at 13:01Hi, Does anyone familer with Low cost microcontroller with 16bits ADC  (below 1.5$) ? Thanks

udibit by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103VC: gpio protection diodes not working?

Posted on February 11, 2015 at 17:29Hi everybody,I have a GPIO configured as input pull up. The input conditioning circuit is really simple, it is just an external pull up wich is connected to ground when external event occurs.See attachment for sch...

amarchi by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels