STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f4 timer based interrupt function execution

hey!im working on data logging and want to store all data in text filewhere i want to save date and time with the use of RTC clock and external interrupt based on timer with gap of 1 sec i have things configured correctly for the RTC which works fine...

_kalpesh by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Issue with uart USART_ISR_EOBF bit

Hi I have a stm32L433, and setup Uart1 for standard TX and RX with interrupt for both send and receive (9600N81 setup). I don't use any hardware handshake . Within the IRQ routine occasionally the USART_ISR_EOBF bit in the ISR is set , and I am not u...

SSmit.13 by Senior
  • 18 replies
  • 16 kudos

HAL fails to switch VRef from internal to external H743

Changing VRef source would seem simple, but it doesn't work, there is no change in the levels the ADC records. __HAL_RCC_VREF_CLK_ENABLE();HAL_SYSCFG_DisableVREFBUF(); // Disable the Internal Voltage Reference buffer, uses external 3.3vHAL_SYSCFG_VRE...

Robmar by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC Measurement error in STM32F030C8

Hi ST Community, I am trying to measure system voltage (Lead Acid Battery) using ADC input of STM32F030C8 (PB1). The system voltage can be between 9V and 13.5V () so I am using voltage divider (10k and 1k) to lower the voltage to the 0 - 3.3V range. ...

shydv15_1-1706781800866.png
shydv15 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743 answers via JTAG but cannot connect

Hi everybody,I'm trying to connect to the STM32H743IIT6 on my custom PCB via JTAG. It seems it responds, I traced it with a logic analyzer (attached). I'm not too knowledgeable with JTAG Protocol, but the 0x5253000 the H7 answers seems not to be the ...

Zw by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SD Card

Posted on March 30, 2017 at 18:49Hi, I'm using the cubeF4 to work on FATFS application and i'm searching for a function in FATFS library that can return the content of the SD Card: number of files and their names.  Thank you.

nechi by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB connection problems with STM32F7

Hello,In one of our products we've moved from a PIC32 to a STM32F7. The product is self powered and has a USB connection (USB-Device Full-Speed, HID). Everything works as expected normally. Sometimes however, when I plug in the USB cable, I get an er...

os81 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels