STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Protect my code STM32

Posted on August 19, 2015 at 15:16I am using STM32f407 and STM32f302 for a project and Finished, now I need to protect the code so no one can upload the hex from my controller ?? can anyone direct me where to look ? #read #flash #stm32f

General question about Bootloaders and .hex/.bin files

Posted on August 19, 2015 at 14:01Greetings,I have a very general question regarding using an external uC, an EEPROM and an ethernet PHY IC to implement a reflash-through-ethernet capability on a custom board.My question is about the program data th...

bjerman by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

void ADC_IRQHandler(void) Question

Posted on August 18, 2015 at 22:24 I think I know the answer but I just want to be sure. Is there any way to know from which ADC the handler is called? If I am using the 3 ADCs do I need to call the HAL_ADC_IRQHandler() for all like below? ...

keaven by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual COM port driver windows10

Posted on August 18, 2015 at 13:28HelloI have a quastion about  Virtual COM port driver for windows 10.Windows detects port correctly but when I trying to use shows the message ''dangerously disconnected device''.The Microsoft suport told me thet is...

slawomir by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

mbed Serial on Nucleo UART4

Posted on August 13, 2015 at 01:14 I have already asked this question on the mbed site: https://developer.mbed.org/questions/59656/Serial-What-are-the-Supported-pins/ It isn't clear from the Handbook whether this is even suppos...

UPS backup battery USB interface

Posted on August 19, 2015 at 11:49Hi all, did anybody connect UPS's usb interface into STM32F* USB host ? i'm having battery from APC and i have linux on machine that is having only serial interface, so i would like to use STM32F* to convert statu...

STM32F207 DMSBMR->SR always TRUE

Posted on August 18, 2015 at 13:41Hi all,I have a problem when I want to start-up my LAN board, the example program I used is STM32F2x7_ETH_LwIP_V1.0.2, after the program is running, the software reset polling flag ((ETH->DMABMR & ETH_DMABMR_SR) wil...

calvin by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX SD Card usage

Posted on March 27, 2015 at 13:34Has anybody used the CubeMx SD Card generated code?I tried but could not use it, I assume my init code is not correct (or that cube code is useless).On the same board, I have USB host with FATFS working, I need to be...

Johanan1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to convert char to int ?

Posted on August 19, 2015 at 05:06I want to recieve data From Visual Studio. (UART)Visual Studio send data 'SDC 50.0'    // SDC 50.0 is charI want  50.0 only but I don't need SDC Iwant 50.0  to take it something About intergerPlease Help me 

poompopy by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos