STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to fix ST-Link V2 on Discovery Board

Posted on August 16, 2014 at 19:00Hi guys.I have a STM32F4 Discovery Board. I had some programs for it, it was work very good.But Now STLink V2 debugger on board not working.My computer has not detected to board. Both of Leds are not blinking.Whats ...

Using ST-Link with STM32F439

Posted on August 10, 2014 at 20:58Hi all, I am planning on using the STM32F439 as I need as much performance as possible. As I understand it, to upload a program to the board I will need the ST-Link V2. Could someone please explain how I would conne...

anas27 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F10x CanBus Recieve interrupt problem

Posted on August 16, 2014 at 11:40 Hi there! I'm using STM32F103VeT6 andI'm trying to do can bus communicationwith LoopBack Mode. This is my code. /****************************************************************************...

Clear pending interrupts

Posted on August 15, 2014 at 02:03 I know for a fact that this question has been asked before (I've seen it) but for the life of me I cannot find it, so I appologize. I am unable to get some of my EXTI interrupts to clear their pending st...

jwoolston by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC Sampling Rate

Posted on August 15, 2014 at 15:57I am using a STM32L series MCU. I am trying to trigger ADC at 16KHz with a TIM3 and later use DMA to store the ADC values in a buffer. The issue is that I am trying to test the ADC rate using a GPIO_Toggle in the AD...

s7v7n92 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Writing data to flash - from bin file

Posted on August 15, 2014 at 12:09Hello everybody.I am having trouble writing data to the STM32F0 flash. I would like to store a look-up-table in a page of flash. My intention is to flash this in during production, so I have added it to the appropri...

matthew by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST32f4 UART receive interrupt don't work

Posted on August 15, 2014 at 13:15Hey guys, I work on my bachelor thesis with an stm32f4 discovery board. I want to revive data via UART3 form PC. The Data fit at the Rx Pin (GPIOC.11), i checked it with the Oscilloscope. But de controller doesn’t j...

Muxed PSRAM

Posted on August 14, 2014 at 13:53Hi!ST refers to a technology called muxed PSRAM.As far as I know, this simply means, that the data and address signals share the same IO pins.All simple and good, but my question is, could someone point me to a PSRA...