STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 USB HID: transmit interrupt

Posted on September 16, 2014 at 13:42Hi,The STM USB HID stack generates an interrupt when new data have been received (eg 64 bytes). It is necessary to poll the status (using the USBD_HID_RecReport function), but this is no problem in my application...

koster by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWR_ClearFlag(PWR_FLAG_SB) not work

Posted on September 23, 2014 at 13:15Hi.I am using the STM32F205ZC and I try to clear the StandBy flag by this command.PWR_ClearFlag(PWR_FLAG_SB). But it doesn't work. I try manual to go to PWR_CR->CSBF and clear there but no help.Only when I active...

Barbie by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get actual value of RTC Autowakeup Timer

Posted on October 11, 2013 at 08:48As you know Autowakeup timer is the only Stop Mode active timer in STM32L. The other timers are all off. I don't have any problems with this timer. I can adjust the period and can get the interrupt right on time. S...

Interference when using SSD1963 and SDRAM over FMC

Posted on September 19, 2014 at 23:43Hi everyone, This is my first post on this community, that i found great, so before everything let me say thank you. I'm currently working on a spare time project which involve some basic PID simulated control/pr...

davide by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F437VI

Posted on September 22, 2014 at 08:05Hi This is a very general question. I am new to cortex M4 processors. I would like to know if I can use a piece of code written in a cortex M4 processor (say STM32F437VI) in any of ST's cortex M0+ or M3 processor...

uart4 interfacing of stm32f4discoveryboard

Posted on September 22, 2014 at 12:49Hi everyone,I am trying hard to make my uart4 code to working.But I am not getting anything on my hyperterminal.I am using keiluvision4.I have uploadeed th epiece of my code below.Please have a look and suggest m...