STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32F411 and Vusb

Posted on October 02, 2015 at 13:41Hi, I'm trying to understand a Note from Reference Manual page 665. It state: ''The VBUS pin can be freed by disabling the VBUS sensing option. This is done by setting the NOVBUSSENS bit in the OTG_FS_GCCFG registe...

SPI with DMA can not send data properly ?

Posted on October 02, 2015 at 15:51 Guys, I tried to send data via SPI and DMA but can not get a proper data sent... I can't see CS up and down as well..... code: void Mp3WriteRegister(unsigned char addressbyte, unsigned c...

0690X00000602aAQAQ.jpg

how to wait until CDC_Transmit_FS finish

Posted on September 19, 2015 at 14:30I need to call several CDC_Transmit_FS, but between them I need to wait to previous CDC_Transmit_FS finish, otherwise I overwrite output buffer.Is there a flag, a macro or something else that may allows me to det...

correct sequence to park STM32F427 in stop mode

Posted on September 15, 2015 at 05:46 Hi, I am running into issue where the device is locking up from time to time once STM32F427 is parked to stop mode. Here is what I do it to park it to stop mode. Please review the code snippet an...

hiharsh by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB2 audio class v2 - stack availability?

Posted on October 02, 2015 at 12:20Hi, I am currently working with Stm32f4 and starting with F7. there are alot of good examples but there isn't any related to audio class v2.Does anyone know why and if it is because is not possible to implement it...

STM32F411CE footprint suggestions?

Posted on October 02, 2015 at 11:35Dear All,Is there somewhere an Altium footprint layout? Cannot find it on Altium Vault.If not, is there some suggestions around the central pad?Better to divide in four separeted zones for SMD soldering precaution ...

Terrible Experience with STM32 UART HAL

Posted on September 17, 2015 at 23:47I am having no end of difficulty doing even the simplest thing with serial ports. I am using STM32CubeMX to generate my project which is being compiled by CrossWorks. I try to send a string of text using: HAL_UAR...

CubeMX + SDRAM + LTDC

Posted on October 02, 2015 at 09:49I have used CubeMX to generate initialization code for my application and met a problem.CubeMX generates code for initialization all selected peripherals including FMC (SDRAM in my case) and LTDC, and places all co...

STM32F4 break inputs

Posted on October 01, 2015 at 14:24Hello there, I am currently making a motor driver using stm32f4 discovery board. I would like to implement a current limiting feature and for that I want to use the break inputs (for TIM1 and TIM8). The problem is ...

SPI RX variable length w/DMA and CRC

Posted on October 01, 2015 at 21:25Hello,Based on a reply posted in this /9d5b40d9 I implemented a SPI/DMA implementation able to receive variable length messages, terminated by CS deassertion.Since this is a DMA/SPI implementation, will the CRC be ...

Labels