STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Bug: HAL_GPIO_Init -> GPIO_MODE_AF and EXTI_MODE

Posted on July 28, 2015 at 13:52Combination of GPIO_MODE_AF and EXTI_MODE is non-working.In my case that was NSS pin in SPI Slave Mode.HAL code (stm32fxxx_hal_gpio):      /*--------------------- GPIO Mode Configuration ------------------------*/    ...

STM32L15x: UART Configuration and use problem

Posted on May 14, 2012 at 23:54hi everybody, i have to cinfigure an uart interface of my stm32l152 on STM32l-discovery or STM32-sk evaluation board. I have used to configure the uart peripheral interface the example in the stm32 library called Hyper...

STM32F407 reading from SPI2 only get 0xff

Posted on February 29, 2016 at 10:39Dear STM32 users I am new to STM32 but have experience in many other architectures. I got into everything up and running pretty quick (blinking LED, sending UART ... ). But now I'm stuck with no clue what so ever....

stephan2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FSMC - Disable ''burst'' writes

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 02:43 I'm using the FSMC in the STM32L4, but can't figure out how to disable ''burst'' writes. By this, I mean that multiple writes happen within a single CS. When I do multiple writes in a row to external ...

0690X00000605MQQAY.png
dpryan by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Busy flag Set in I2C

Posted on November 29, 2012 at 06:22The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

Hard Fault only with Optimize More (-O2)

Posted on February 23, 2016 at 13:19This is strange: I have an application that works perfectly on every optimize level except Optimize More (-O2). A hard fault occurs when a particular thread is running. I have read about various causes for hard fa...

HAL_RTCex_SetWakeUpTimer_IT() Not working properly

Posted on November 17, 2015 at 21:13Greetings, So I decided to play with the RTCex library, specifically the much abbreviated new timer_IT function.  My system is designed to shutdown after every code iteration and be awakened via the alarm(wakeup t...

shawn2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 SLEEP Mode Power, Please Clarify...

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 06:23Hello, I have looked through the app note AN4365, and I have a question about SLEEP mode that isn't clear in the document. The chart on Page 8 doesn't really disambiguate which one of those is sleep mode. So I am...

Labels