STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPL USB HID get idle status

Posted on May 06, 2016 at 18:58Hello, I am working on project where i need to send hid reports to android phone. I know how to send data, but i need to send empty message to unpress all buttons. How can i do that, how can i know, when message is sen...

HAL: reset EXTI block

Posted on May 12, 2016 at 12:08func HAL_DeInit(); // Reset of all peripherals  does not reset EXTI block, as it is in HAL_GPIO_DeInit()    /*------------------------- EXTI Mode Configuration --------------------*/      tmp = SYSCFG->EXTICR[position ...

pestov by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two Virtual COM Ports

Posted on May 11, 2016 at 13:01Hello. I made a code to send and receive data via USB bus based on the CubeMX CDC (Virtual COM Port).Now I can emulate one virtual COM Port with STM32F407VGTx Discovery Board, but actually I'm thinking if I can emulate...

Getting the TimeStamp betterway in ms in STM32F4

Posted on May 09, 2016 at 06:15How can we get the timestamp information in a better way in ms - using systick configured @1ms and calling HAL_GetTick() to get the time in ms or using RTC? #systick #priority #!stm32f4-!stm32f401-!rtc #stm32f4

darla14 by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX examples are not examples

Posted on May 10, 2016 at 21:08The examples in the CubeMX repository do not use CubeMX to generate init code.  This means that they may be a little useful for showing examples of on-chip and on-board peripherals working, but give little assistance i...

Measure RMS and frequency with stm32f405

Posted on May 10, 2016 at 15:21I have to measure current and voltage rms as well as frequency for three phase sinusoidal. Is there an application note about measuring rms and/or frequency with the stm32f4 series? I 'm checking the specification and ...

zdravko by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX and CubeMX Example programs

Posted on May 08, 2016 at 11:07It is far from intuitive how to re-create the functionality of the CubeMX example or Application example programs using CubeMX. So why are they part of the CubeMX repository environment.  For example, I am currently tr...

USART3 on STM32F4-Discovery

Posted on November 30, 2012 at 16:47 Hi! Just before starting my post, i would like to thanks the people of this very very usefull forum. A lots of topics helps me in my newly design. So, yes, i'm designing a new board, and i'm evalu...

DNA-) by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels