STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Cortex M33 fault handlers not being executed

Fault handlers that work on M4 and M7's aren't being executed on an M33.  The Usage Fault I'm creating (via an undefined instruction) appears to be escalated to a Hard Fault.  The Core stops executing instructions before ever reaching a handler.  Is ...

Resolved! Problem of porting LwIP to STM32H573I-DK

Hi Everyone,I'm trying to port LwIP to STM32H573I-DK and has referenced to:1. GitHub - STMicroelectronics/stm32h5-classic-coremw-apps at v1.0.0 2. GitHub - stm32-hotspot/STM32H7-LwIP-Examples: Ethernet examples using LwIP + FreeRTOS for STM32H7 Disco...

EyckHuang by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

About SPI simplex communication.

This question is about SPI simplex communication.Is there any sample code that realizes SPI simplex communication only by register operations?Also, is there any sample code that uses HAL or LL?I would like to know both cases of sending and receiving....

Resolved! Handle Variable Length Transmission over Uart

Hi!I am somewhat unclear on how to handle variable length transmissions using the STM32F4xx HAL. I have looked at other solutions, and suggestions have been made to use HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_DMA() or the ISR equivalent.My situation however, involv...

Resolved! STM32F401 reserving flash sector for config

On STM32F401CCU6I'm trying to reserve these 2sectors for user config in gcc linker script:  Sector - Address ini ~ Address end - Size Sector 0 - 0x0800 0000 ~ 0x0800 3FFF - 16 Kbytes Sector 1 - 0x0800 4000 ~ 0x0800 7FFF - 16 Kbytes RESERVE Sector ...

mrx23 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

What to do with unused opamp pins

We want to use the STM32U585QII6Q for a new design, and I want to know what I need to do with the dedicated OPAMP VINM pins on this package. We don't want to use the OPAMPs. Do I leave these dedicated pins floating or should I connect them to GND?I c...

Resolved! STM32F429I-DISC1 debug issue

Hi.I was in the middle of a debug session in a simple application for the STM32F429I-DISC1 in Keil uVision. I disconnected my board from the computer without ending the debugging session. When I reconnected my board, it wasn't detected anymore and it...

jacobvdz by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels