STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STSW-IO-LINK on STEVAL-IDP004V2

How to open the STSW-IO-LINK evaluation firmware in the STM32CubeMX development platform? STSW-IO-Link is downloaded and extracted. The *.ioc file seems to be missing in the STSW-IO-LINK firmware package!

Luna by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Bootloader Pin Availability

Hello,I am reading AN2606 and I am wondering if I am interpreting the document correctly. Is table 113 suggesting that the FDCAN bootloader is only available on pins PH13 & PH14 in the STM32H75 series? Since these pins do not exist on the 100 pin pac...

NAbun.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32Cube updater downloading to repository folder

When booting up STM32Cube for the first time I get the error "A 'stm32Cube Updater' (or another 'STM32CubeMX') software is downloading to the repository folder Please wait for the download to complete and retry" However, no software is open/ download...

Trident by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Im working on a project where I use the STM32L432 as slave while a Raspberry Pi is the master. The dataprotocol is I²c and im using the HAL_I2C library. But I cant transmit or receive data. Can someone help me with this?

I think i correctly setted up the slave adress on 0x70 with the configuration window.Below my script on the Raspberry Pi. #include "main.h" #include "string.h" #include "stdio.h"       I2C_HandleTypeDef hi2c1;   UART_HandleTypeDef huart2;     void Sy...

0693W00000KczS2QAJ.png
WFouq.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Wi-fi module on STM32H7BI3-DK?

Hello,I wonder if my STM32H7BI3-DK has a wi-fi module? It looks empty on the circuit board?On pictures of the board I could find on internet, there's supposed to be green card: How can I add a wi-fi module to my STM32H7BI3-DK?  

NicoBeru_2-1710260387106.png NicoBeru_1-1710260355067.png
NicoBeru by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC init hangs after code optimization

Controller: STM32G431VBT6Libraries: CMSISCompiler: arm-none-eabi-gcc version 13.2.1Code Optimization: OPT = -OsAfter code optimization MCU hangs, depending on code constellation. It hangs in ADC initialization. ... system_clock_init(); timer_init(); ...

Marc1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels