STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32L152 comparator triggers timer

Posted on November 12, 2015 at 11:30Is it possible to trigger any timer by comparator output in stm32l152? I want to configure timer to one pulse mode and i want to trigger it by comparator output. I have studied manual carefully, but I still don't ...

SPWF01SA SSL Library

Posted on November 27, 2015 at 16:46Hi. I want to know which SSL library is integrated in SPWF01SA (it is WiFi module)? In the feature list is written that SSL/TLS 1.2 is supported but I need to know the specific library inside. Also, is it possible...

ta by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3 GPIO current sourcing question

Posted on November 30, 2015 at 10:52Hi, I am using STM32F301. If I configure the GPIO pin to be output mode, and configure it to be open-drain with pull up, what would be the pin's current sourcing capability? What is the value of the internal pull-...

song by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CIFS/SMB Library for embedded systems

Posted on October 21, 2015 at 16:45Hi! I'm wanting to connect my STM32 board to my network and be able to access files on my local network share. Does anyone know of a SMB/CIFS library for embedded systems that I could use? Cheers!

STM32F0 Timers

Posted on December 02, 2015 at 00:56I am having trouble creating a PWM output using a timer (timer 3, channel 1). Processor is an STM32F072CB. I'm using the following code: Note: GPIO clock is enabled for port A   RCC_TypeDef  *rccptr = RCC;   // En...

greenk by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C setup with Hal libraries

Posted on December 02, 2015 at 15:03 Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and to ST microcontrollers and need some help.. Trying to inialize and pick the right functions for Read and Write from the cube(HAL) libraries, to connect with an...

td by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos