STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Bootloader code for safety device

Hi ST,We are making product targeting SIL3 safety by using STL library. So, I have few doubts :-1. Is it recommended to have a bootloader in a safety grade product?2. If Yes, then how can I proceed? 3. In normal way bootloader code should be written ...

dat mismatch when reading .bin file in stm32 for FOTA

Hi, I want to implement FOTA in stm32, for that I am reading .bin file and send to the controller through UART. And Write that file to the flash memory, All Ihave done this, but there mismatch data beetween .bin file data written on flash.the readi...

ykn by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 vs STM32H753

I have just started a project and am using the STM32H743. Is there any reason I should switch to the STM32H753? I know they are pin compatible and the 753 has some more advanced crypto features, but I'm more concerned with availability of these parts...

GilRoss by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

work out poly

Need a help to work out the formula. I cant get my head around with this to work out. its polynomial with numerator and denominator. what is the formula for this. Thank you FLOAT_TYPE num_coeff[] = {-2.42580348918581e2l, 4.43575581447635e2l, -8.65706...

cjaya.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! F4 I2S cannot resync after noise

I've got the I2S working with DMA as slave receiver, works great, bit perfectly fills receiving buffer,until I restart the master, or introduce noise to I2S bus, then it just loses it, fills buffer with nonsense after that.It's not able to resync to ...

mrx23 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How supply STM32F446RET6

Hi, I want to design a board using STM32F446RET6 MCU. But I have a question about how to properly power the ADC system, and what the VCap_1 pin is. I read that I need to put a 4.7 uF ceramic capacitor with low ESR there. Below is an introductory grap...

f446_power.png
MSzła.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels