STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 - Using timers with DMA to count pulses.

Posted on March 23, 2017 at 20:24STM32F437 processorI have no experience using the stm32 timers with DMA so I wish to solicit suggestions before banging my head against the wall.I have set up a counter using an ISR to count pulses (RPM) and it works...

John Hite by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer with DMA

Posted on March 24, 2017 at 19:00STM32F437I am using TIM4 channel 1 and would like to have the timer output handled by DMA instead of my timer ISR but my DMA attempt is not working. So I am fishing for timer/dma example code hopefully that uses DMA ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Bus Error Management

Posted on April 17, 2015 at 13:06Hey guys, using the STM32F4 + cube, I setup a CAN device which works good until I play around with disconnecting the CAN bus lines and reconnecting them. Doing so produces bus errors and I am not sure how to handle t...

bdesantis by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 FOC SDK for stepper motor drive ?

Posted on March 25, 2017 at 06:55I've downloaded STM32 FOC SDK for testing closed lo loop stepper driving.Simply reviewing the API, I am not sure the FOC SDK is useful for closed loop control of stepper drive.For example, the shunt resistor configur...

Timer sync

Posted on March 24, 2017 at 17:44In RM0090 section 18.3.15 Timer synchronization all the master/slave examples use timers 1 and 2. Can only adjacent timers be used in master/slave modes, must the lower number be the master? I don't see where the cou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA2D Rotation

Posted on March 24, 2017 at 20:03Hi,The DMA2D peripheral is great, and I'm using with no issues.  I was wondering if it's possible to rotate an image 90 degrees using this peripheral.  Has anyone done this?Thanks!Bobby

Resolved! STM32F446 DMA Indexing

Posted on March 22, 2017 at 22:54I ultimately need 'instant on' ADC conversions.  For instance, when a timing gate goes high, I need to start taking ADC values immediately (the signal is only 100us wide),  The problem I'm running into is the lag: fi...

Labels