STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to use iwdg in stop mode with stm32l0xx?

Posted on January 19, 2017 at 14:32Hi, I have a problem with low power mode. I want to use the watchdog with the stm32l0xx.But when I go in stop mode, I can not disable or frooze the watchdog counter (only possible with l4 family).And in a perfect w...

STM32F746G-DISCO display panel choice and alternatives

Posted on January 16, 2017 at 18:53 I bought a STM32F746G-DISCO board and have decided that a board like it will fit the needs of my project. Are there any companies that make development boards with this MCU that can use a larger LCD display? The ...

ray23 by Associate II
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request for enhancement : Cube 4.21.0

Posted on May 30, 2017 at 19:11Eric,In the implementation that was included in 4.21 there was a couple of MISRA violations inserted.Unlike the assert_failed routine, _Error_Handler uses char* and int for parameters instead of uint8_t* and uint32_t.J...

SW UART

Posted on July 19, 2016 at 16:55Hello, I need a sw emulated uart. I am trying to use the sw emulation available here:http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-standard-periphe...

xfinta by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet phy and switches

Posted on May 30, 2017 at 18:50Ethernet phys and switches.I am wading into a n area that I know nothing about ethernet, in particualar, phys, and switches. Our board was previously setup tocomminicate with a phy chip,  DP8384K. It took little set up...

John Hite by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32, adc, temperature and vbat

Posted on March 03, 2017 at 11:16Hi. I'm a beginner with adc and internal voltage - temperature sensor.I can't get the right values using HAL_ADC_GetValue. The program goes to freeze using the HAL_ADC_PollForConversion function. Can someone show me ...

stm32 and usb interface

Posted on May 02, 2017 at 15:03I have a problem with usb interface.Every time that I restart the microcontroller, I must to unplug and replug the usb cable.Is there a way to reset the usb interface an startup?

GPIO Lower Output Voltage (1.8V) required

Posted on May 30, 2017 at 15:03Hello, I'm trying to connect the STM32F0Discovery board to a device that accepts a maximum of 2.5V, but outputs at 1.8V. I would like to know if it's possible to output at 1.8V on the GPIO using software only - I can s...

Labels