STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SWO doesn't show up in ST-Link

Posted on February 06, 2017 at 17:58I'm really stumped on this one. I have a STM32F411 chip on a Wifi module and I'm trying to get the Serial Wire Output to work. My configuration code is below. Now I can see that there's some signal on the SWO line...

Josh Yu by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program arbitrary data to on chip flash

Posted on February 06, 2017 at 17:23Is there an easy way to programarbitrary date to on chip flash? We're using IAR Workbench and an ST-LINK/V2   JTAG debugger. I've done some looking in the IAR documentation and not found anything (but that doesn't...

hbarta2 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32f429 Flash timout problem on custom board

Posted on February 05, 2017 at 14:01i am trying to programm stm32f429 MCU on custom board with keil,i have generated project with cubeMx but when trying to programm the MCU i get the message 'Flash Timout. reset Target and try again'.keil can see th...

Which IRQn is used for each EXTI Line?

Posted on February 06, 2017 at 04:13Hi, I am working on a project using EXTI interrupts from the GPIO pins on the STM32F303 Discovery Board. I am using the STM32F03x_StdPeriph_Driver and CMSIS libraries. In these libraries EXTI 1-16 are defined, whi...

epalaima by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos