STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! CAN interframe time

Hello all,   I am using the CAN protocol to read and write data from the Flash memory of one STM32F446ZET6 board to the Flash memory of another STM32F446ZET6 board. I have tried multiple baud rates. All working properly. However, I notice a 25 ms del...

STM32H7A3 External Crystal

can we use internal 24MHz clock for STM32H7A3VIH6Q host or we should use external? Maybe in the future we are going to use USB. Now, just UART and SPI, should I use external to support USB in the future?

STM32G431 - ADC wont get ready with 128 and 64 prescaler.

Hi,when investigating issues with the DMA, i found, that the prescaler is not working properly.At 128 and 64 setting, the initialization of the ADC does not even finish. It is stuck in the loop after enabling the ADC.   SET_BIT(RCC->AHB2ENR, RCC_AHB2...

Tobe by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello - a newbie looking for very basic documentation.

Hello world. This is my first post to the forum so please be tolerant if I inadvertently breach local etiquette.I have some experience with RPi, Mbed and Arduino systems but none with the STM32F range until very recently when I was given a few kits t...

Xilman by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Debug Connection Lost if NJTRST Set to Output

Developing on an STM32H563ZI chip with Cube IDE and ST-Link V2.  DEBUG is configured as JTAG with Trace Syncro (4 bits), which is 4-wire JTAG (JTMS, JTCK, JTDI, and JTDO).  My project has allocated pin PB4(NJTRST) as a GPIO.  If left unconfigured, de...

Brian H by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

STM32F070 USB Not working, HSE time out delay

STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.15.1Chip : STM32F070CBT6HSE : 16MHzProblem : USB Not workingObservation : HSE Not starting and getting time out delay in "RCC_OscInitStruct" when using HSE and PLLCLK for sysclk ( with and without CSS). MCO output is 8Mhz if e...