STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

about Execute in place using dual quad spi

What I want to do is XIP with DUAL QUAD SPI.The environment is as follows.Use Board : nucleo l4r5ziIDE : Atollic TrueSTUDIO® for STM32, Built on Eclipse Neon.1a.(Version: 9.3.0)FLASH : W25Q64JVThe connection diagram of the board and FLASH is shown be...

Myasu1_0-1708448593094.png Myasu1_0-1708697574834.png Myasu1_1-1708698042431.png Myasu1_2-1708698571213.png
Myasu.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

tft RGB close pins

hello i wand to use stm32h7 series LQFP package to connect RGB888 display first time i try with this chip   the alternate pins is not close to each other.. and for optimal high speed pcb traces, it be nice this pins to be close or im mistaken and not...

Lios by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual-Bank Code Execution and OTA (STM32L073RZ)

Hi dear experts,I want to know is there a way to only program Bank2 and run the firmware from it? I manage to program Bank2 and set the BFB2=1 but i cant get the firmware to run. Am i making a mistake by not programming the Bank1 at all? i should men...

STM32L083 AES peripheral

Hi community!Currently, I am using a MCU STM32L083 and I am trying to implement a bootloader. The firmware to be updated is encrypted with a AES-128 algorithm. The firmware is encrypted one time with a unique key for each divice and a second time for...

Direct I/O access

Hello,I want to ask if there is a way to access the I/O pins directly.Insread of writing "HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOC, led1_Pin, 1);"   write "led1_Pin=1"or instead of "if(HAL_GPIO_ReadPin (GPIOC, myinput_Pin))" write " if(myinput_Pin);) Thanks for any i...

Polizos by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Is there any problem when boot0 pin is floating?

Unfortunately, I wrongly designed the PCB board So, the boot0 pin is currently floating (no connectable evenif temporaliy because of BGA pin layout).I'm getting trouble with programming. So, I want to know whether the programming error is happening d...

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels