STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Voltage regulator in STM32f4x

Posted on May 02, 2018 at 06:06Hello I am using stm32f446re nucleo board and trying out some power saving code . in RM i found this Bit 0 LPDS: Low-power deepsleepThis bit is set and cleared by software. It works together with the PDDS bit.0:Main vo...

n.serina by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB unexpected resets STM32F7

Posted on May 01, 2018 at 23:55I'm looking for any pointers here on where to start debugging.I have a composite device based on example code that implements CDC device + FATfs and MSC device. The FATfs and MSC are not active at the same time. The CD...

Using a stand-alone STM32

Posted on February 05, 2018 at 21:46I want to move from a Nucleo board to a PCB with a 'stand-alone' STM32F7.The STM32 Hardware Development Guide had great information, but I'm still a bit unclear about some issues:1. The guide emphasizes that the v...

Issue when setting Vector table register

Posted on April 30, 2018 at 17:56Hi  I have a booloader application that loads in new firmware in a different part of the flash. After updated I reset the processor and the newly uploaded application doesnt start. I think I must not be updating the ...

VL53L1x GUI Software problem

Posted on April 07, 2018 at 14:01i am trying without success to activate the VL53L1x GUI Software - i use the  VL53L1X P-Nucleo over nucleo stm32f411 and fail to Flash FW ...any suggestions ???

Battery level on stm32l0xx

Posted on April 30, 2018 at 13:03heyFirst of all I want to say that I'm new here, I'm currently learning a lot about the stm32 but please don't be frustrated if I ask stupid questions . This is my question:I have a stm32l0xx microcontroller, I'm pro...

a bb by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIMER 3 OUTPUT CHANNEL TRIGGER

Posted on May 01, 2018 at 20:18Hello,  I am using NUCLEO-F429ZI. I want to use TIMER 3 for timing trigger. So I set channel 1 as output channel and ocmode is TIM_OCMODE_ACTIVE . The timing is perfect, but it looks like I only can generate a low puls...

Labels