STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 CAN HAL

Posted on May 09, 2018 at 17:11Hello, For every peripheral like SPI,I2C,USART , etc, ST's HAL gives 3 types of apis like poll, IT and DMA . Why this is not applicable to CAN bus ? I dont find an api like can_transmit_IT or receive_it in the latest s...

n.serina by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reserve Flash for user data

Posted on May 09, 2018 at 12:28Hello,    I would like to save some data in the internal flash memory of an STM32L476. I found examples and guides and I was able to write and read data from flash. But I have a question: is the internal flash memory t...

STM32F407 PGPERR PGSERR

Posted on August 11, 2014 at 12:00 Hi, I'm having a peculiar issue when jumping from my application code back to my bootloader. Before jumping back to the bootloader I disable all peripheral as shown in the code below. But when the HAL_NVIC_...

joe by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RS485 Driver Enable

Posted on May 08, 2018 at 19:44Is there somewhere a better description about this feature, than there is in the f070 reference manual? Maybe an example?I don't quite seem to understand how it's supposed to work. Or does CubeMX handle it somehow inco...

bor stm32 programming

Posted on May 09, 2018 at 18:12Can someone show me a simple program to read and write the option bytes on the STM32L476VGT using the STM32 HAL libraries? I only want to change USER parameters values, as the BOR level.I'm trying the following code, b...

Luis Ber by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO pin behavior during JTAG programming

Posted on May 09, 2018 at 16:06Hi,this question may be hardware related. I saw some weird power ripple when I programming the STM32L4 device with JTAG. so can anyone explain what are GPIO status during JTAG programming? will it draw high current or ...

jeffz by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 Nucleo LSE drift

Posted on May 07, 2018 at 21:40Hi all,is there a way to improve LSE drift on L4 Nucleo board? Or all I can do is to migrate to another crystal with higher precision?Thanks, and regardsjerry

Resolved! RS485 frame reception through DMA and UART

Posted on April 17, 2018 at 15:34HelloI am starting a new project in which I have to use a RS4785 communication and this time,  I'd like to do it well.The problem is the following:If I want to receive a frame with UART using DMA, I need to call HAL_...

Labels