STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32Cube makefile project debugging in Atollic

Posted on June 29, 2018 at 18:38I have generated a makefile project with cubemx. Furthermore, I was able to import that project in to Atollic (New->Makefile Project with Exisiting Code).I am able to successfully compile the project, however I am una...

Rav K by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C code on STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.10.0

Posted on July 05, 2018 at 07:45Hi,Today I upgraded the firmware packages in STM32CubeMX and was looking at the differences with the version I had previously installed (v1.8.1 in the source files) and noticed the following definitions in stm32l0xx_h...

sensorTile and Data log example without SWD

Posted on July 04, 2018 at 18:38Hi,I haven't been able to get the sensorTile Datalog SDcard application to run without having SWD connected from the Nucleo ST-link, or by issuing a reset by shorting SWD pins 3 and 5 on the sensorTile cradle board.  ...

Resolved! The CubeMX Tool isn't working with MAC

Posted on June 15, 2018 at 08:14The CubeMX, and associated Flash programming tool doesn't want to install with the latest version of OSX (High Sierra).  Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong...?

Labels