STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How HAL_UART_Receive_IT() works?

Posted on June 11, 2018 at 15:02Hello, I would like to know exactly how HAL_UART_Receive_IT() API works ...?I am using STM32L432KB controller with Quectel's BG96 module to send AT commands and receive its variable length responses.A demo code of my ...

Designing PCB for ST MCUs

Posted on June 10, 2018 at 21:20Hey guys.I have to design my own PCB for my project. How can I get information about how to design a good PCB and the notes about how to reduce noise?And Is there any Forums like ST forums for Altium? If it is would y...

STM32 with TCP/IP

Posted on June 05, 2018 at 10:42 Hello, I'm working on a project that aims to develop a program for compliance with the TS13 149 ( http://itxpt.org/en/home) standard of passenger counting systems for public transit vehicles produced by the compa...

stm32 multiple ADC redings error

Posted on June 11, 2018 at 12:14 hi, I'm using cubemx to initiate the project, the mcu I'm using is stm32L053C6. To that I have 2 sensors and 2 transistors connected to adc inputs. The code below shows how I get the input value, voltage, f...

Resolved! How to run code in RAM(STM32H7 MCU)

Posted on June 10, 2018 at 14:28Hello.,.,I am using STM32H743 MCU in our application. Here I have a reuirement to run the program in RAM during debug session, I am using Keil 5 IDE. Presently the is flashing to MCU flash during debug also. Can anybo...

DMA uart XferCpltCallback problem

Posted on June 09, 2018 at 08:55Hi I use DMA in Interrupt mode to receive data from UART Periph to memory. data is transfered (my destination memory is occupied correctly)but my DMAReceiptComplete() callback function is never called./*--------------...

Resolved! usb on nucleo-f412zq

Posted on June 11, 2018 at 07:38I am going to use usb on nucleo-f412zq but there is no HSE on the board how can i setup clock configuration to use usb? Thanks.

Resolved! CAN bus transmit interrupt

Posted on June 08, 2018 at 10:55Dear All, I have an question about CAN bus transmit interrupt. I use STM32F303.In reference manual, it describes when transmit mailbox becomes empty, the interrupt will be triggered.It also means of that when transmit...

yang2 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 Endianess and 24 bit data

Posted on April 29, 2018 at 02:12Hi, trying to get I2S working with 24 bit data. The function call HAL_I2S_Transmit takes a pointer to unsigned 16 bit var so there needs to be 2 transfers to get 24 bits into the I2S. I am using an unsigned 32 bit va...

Labels