STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F405芯片USART 2M波特率下DMA收发丢数据

我用板子A:STM32H743VIT6,HAL库开发,版本v1.9.0HSE=20M,主频480M串口1使能,DMA发送,IDLE+DMA接收数据。发送使用1ms定时器进行DMA串口发送,发送间隔1ms,发送数据长度18字节。板子B:STM32F405RGT6,HAL库开发,版本v1.27.0HSE=8M,主频168M串口2使能,DMA发送,IDLE+DMA接收数据。数据发送使用1ms定时器,10ms间隔通过DMA发送数据,发送数据长度18字节。连线板子A的Tx-板子B的Rx。板子A的Rx-板子...

Resolved! Switch off VREFBUF on STM32U5

Is it possible to switch  VREFBUF clock off after configuration for power save? So the clock is off and the buffer is providing Vref.In DS there is no mention about it (e.g OPAMP has this note).

STM32H5 SPI DMA LL Transfer Timing Issue

Hi All,I’m new to using the STM32H563 solution. To send SPI data using DMA, I referred to the sample code from the SPI DMA sample of the H533RE project.I'm not sure when exactly the SPI is start to transfer the data by DMA.The following is a part of ...

PeterTseng_0-1712884196104.png

Updating firmware via IO-Link

Hello,I have a question regarding doing a firmware update via the USART-pins and IO-Link.Would it be possible to use a IO-link master module to sent an update to the L6362A which translates it to 3.3V UART for the STM32G0B1KEU6 we are using in our cu...

GOjayson by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401RCT6 requires a reset to run code

We have a new revision that has a significant population of boards with this intermittent power issue. steps to reproducepress power buttonpower applied to the MCU the MCU only prints a single debug message, then haltspress reset: device works normal...

OCTOSPI line idle level - Weird behaviour

Hi, Community,I'm trying to understand the OCTOSPI peripheral on my STM32L4P5. I'm new to STM32, but old in embedded. Particularly, I need to know/affect the idle level of the data line of the OCTOSPI. I thought that the last transmitted bit would re...

DS0002.png DS0001.png

STM32 Phase Vocoder Algorithm

Hi! I'm looking to implement a phase vocoder algorithm on an STM32F4/STM32F7 and I was wondering if anyone has already done this and can provide suitable resources?Thanks!

Labels